Monday, May 30, 2011

Thank god we made it!

After our flight out of Mpls was delayed 3 or 4 times, we finally got on the flight to Chicago.  Luckily, that delay meant that we had NO delay when we got to the Chicago airport.  We walked from one plane to the other with nothing more than a pit stop in between.

I am not exaggerating when I tell you that I was not expecting that long of a flight.  I knew the length of the flight, I understand the concept of time, but this was something very different.  The excitement of traveling somewhere new, and the amazing movies (sarcasm) kept me awake.  I AM AN IDIOT!  I could not sleep.  Right now, it is 10:30 am, the beginnning of a new day, and all I want to do is sleep.  I will fight the good fight.  I will stay awake.

I have a bunch of pictures that I will post as soon as we get our rooms.

No comments:

Post a Comment